How to join The Tax Shop
The Tax Shop is a professional services franchise group with numerous outlets operating throughout South Africa. We provide an opportunity for corporates and individuals to deal with a variety of financial business services under one roof.
“By far the best tax accountants in town. They do not hesitate to walk the extra mile.”
– Willem Pretorius, Procam Media
The Tax Shop came into existence in December 2002 and was officially franchised in January 2007. Our business has grown rapidly and today we enjoy a strong national presence right throughout South Africa.
We focus our services on small (micro), medium (SMME) and large (macro) enterprises as well as individuals.
We consider every enquiry to be significant and will always go the extra mile to ensure absolute client satisfaction.
Why franchise with us?
The Tax Shop concept is unique in SA and there is currently no other franchise that offers accounting, payroll, taxation and related services in our country.
The success of tax-related franchises has been proven internationally with growth performances which have consistently ranked them among the fastest growing franchises.
Together with our increased service base, we have seen a greater middle-income class emerging in SA with the result that our services appeal to a very large population base.
We have seen our franchise growing phenomenally over the past few years and have often been cited as the fastest growing franchise in South Africa.
“As business owners, we are confident in The Tax Shop’s ability. They’ve proven their efficiency in displaying excellent professionalism, knowledge and service.”– David Pienaar, Umdavu Trading
What you get when you become a franchisee:
- The right to trade in a zone agreed upon with you.
- Start-up training at our head office with all costs of transport, meals and accomodation paid for by us.
- Start-up material in the form of instructional guides, handbooks and other reference information.
- Ongoin support, training, backup and expertise from top professionals.
- Admission to world-class software operating in the Cloud, which can be accessed from anywhere in the world.
- Marketing material in the form of banners, flyers, business cards, corporate folder and brochures, all designed to kick-start your business.
- Advice on marketing strategies which have been tested and historically proven.
- Discounted access to professional organisations.
- Free email addresses and fax-to-email numbers.
“I will use them for the next 50 years, good service is very important and that’s what you get.”–