ABSA Graduate Trainee
As with any company, there is a recruitment process that we follow to ensure that you are not only the best candidate for the job, but that the job and culture will suit you as well. Typically there are a number of interviews and behavioural competencies that we assess – usually in the form of a panel interview which includes people who will be your managers (and HR as well).
Then the usual risk assessments follow (where we make sure you aren’t an armed robber on the weekends, have falsified your credentials, or used your best friend as a reference), followed by an offer of employment if all the risk assessments are clear.
Essentially, the process is as follows:
- Decide which career path suits you the best, and apply online for the related position
- Complete an online CV here
- Submit your application on this site by clicking on the active links
- Candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be invited to complete occupational assessments. The invitation will be extended via email, therefore it is essential that you provide your correct contact details when completing your application
- You will then be selected to complete the occupational assessment stage
- Candidates short-listed from the occupational assessment stage will then be invited to participate in face-to-face group assessments on campus / in your region – depending on your geographic location at the time
- Candidates short-listed from this process will then proceed to panel interviews with the hiring line managers, from which the final selections will be made